Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some more on "The Law of Attraction"

Saturday morning I went to the Farmers Market to help my uncle with his Kettlecorn business. Apparently there are a lot of people in the 21st century who trade and barter! I had so much fun selling the popcorn and a whole lot of fun trading it for the most delicious blackberries I have ever had!


The other day I was listening to the radio and heard about a Jazz/Blues festival happening in our area. I was really wanting to go, but thought there would be no way for me to go. . . my husband works evening so I would have to go by myself and I would have to get a babysitter. Not to mention the fact that I would have to buy a ticket.

While manning the popcorn booth my uncle asks me what I like to listen to. . . "Lately I have been really into Jazz"

Turns out he was selling popcorn at that Jazz/Blues festival that night and had a free ticket for me if I wanted to go! And the kid who was selling popcorn with us at the farmers market volunteered to babysit for me!


4 comments:

  1. Glad you got to go enjoy the evening and get some free kettle corn and live jazz music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is really SOMETHING the way things have been falling into place for you!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of story warms my heart. God knows when we need a little something special to brighten our day.

    ReplyDelete